How to resolve the Military Tunnels and Launch Site keycard puzzles?
There are two monuments with the better loot in the game: that’s the military tunnels and the Launch Site. In order to get into the tunnels or the Launch Site you need to solve some puzzles.
For the Military tunnels you need 1 fuse, 1 green card, 1 blue card ánd 1 red card. And of course you need a radsuit.
- Puzzle steps
- Take the right door of the main entrance
- Once inside continue to the right until you reach a door on your right hand side.
- In there you will find a fuse box with a timer next to it that you will need to activate to unlock the first door.
- Make your way down to the core of the tunnels.
- Look for a doorway through the fence on your left. Go through there and head left.
- On the other side of the tracks you’ll see the green door.
- Once you go through there, on your right hand side you’ll find an ON/OFF-Switch, flip this to be on.
- To get to the blue door you need to head to the center of the core – The train wagon with the three elite crates in it.
- Now, head down the most obstructed passage.
- On your right you’ll find the blue door.
- Directly behind the blue door you’ll find the red door, with a short timed timer.
- Behind this door you’ll find the main loot of the puzzle as well as a fast exit on the other side of the room.
- Puzzle steps
- Go to the small crude oil barrel building to the side of the dip in launch, inside here you’ll find an on/off-switch. Turn it on. The 2nd on/off-switch can be found just before the sewer part of launch, and can be accessed by going down from this building. This powers the timed switch it can be found by dropping down next to the rocket scaffolding. From there jump over to the timed electricity point. Activate the timer and proceed with the jumping puzzle. On the other end you’ll find a button, give it a press!
- Now you can head over to the green door, it can be found at the little building next to the three silos. In there you’ll find your first fuse box, put a fuse in it and switch the on/off-switch on that’s next to it.
- Go through the door nearest to the two blue containers, in that room is the second fuse box with another on/off-switch next to it. This should then unlock the Red Door.
- There are 4 red doors at the launch site, 2 on each side of the building. When coming from the blue containers’ side you should pick the right door.
- The way up to launch remains unchanged.